Friday 20 March 2015

Moshi Monsters Blister Pack & NEW Avengers Surprise Eggs Rare Gold Mooshi Monster

Hi friends!
A new post with some new surprises!
I opened not 1 but 2 Moshi monster blister packs and a box of Avengers surprise eggs from Kinder Surprise.

I am super happy that you can watch it all here:

Here is what I got when I opened the first Surprise egg!
It was...
Thor! again.. hehe.

The next surprise egg we got...
Nick Fury again..

The next surprise egg we got..

Falcon!
A new addition to our collection.

He is looking really cool! His red outfit and white helmet. 
He also has a dial aswell for some cool battles.

Next up I open the Moshi monster blister packs. These are season 5 Moshi monsters. You get 4 Moshi monsters and 1 surprise Moshi monster. 

Let's see what I got!
The first 4 Moshi monsters I got were:

Dr. C. Fingz, purple and cute! 
Pete with a lovely red hat.
Lila with her big yellow sunhat and
Spludnik, with his big eyes, big smile and enormous brains!

The surprise Moshi monster we got was...
Gold Cosmo Mini Moshilator!! Woohoo! Similar to the regular colored Moshilator by this is golden!

The next Moshi monster blister 5 pack we got these 4 Moshi monsters that we can see in the packet.


Left to right: Pete, Roarker, Cosmo mini moshilator and Captain Squirk.
The surprise Moshi monster we got was...
Bentley! Lovely lavender color, green eyes and a baby blue mouth. Really is a very cute surprise Moshi monster!

That's all for this video. Check out my channel and subscribe too! 

The next video I post involves something squishy and doughy! 
Until next time, keep smiling and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment