Friday 20 March 2015

Frozen Birthday Party with Cake and more!

Hi friends, in today's post it is a little different. We won't be reviewing toys but looking at a Frozen cake that I made for a Disney Frozen themed birthday party for a girl.
Here is the video. Please watch, like and subscribe to my channel for more videos!


In the video I show you a few characters from the movie Frozen, and also the cake. The frozen characters on the cake are Elsa, Olaf, Anna and a frozen Anna.

Here is the cake I made:
.

It took me 4 hours to make and decorate the cake. It's the first time I've made a cake with fondant. I am happy with how it turned out. So was Layla!


There was alot of mess. 
The bottom layer of the Frozen cake was Chocolate, and the top tier was Raspberry Swirl.



Yummy cakes, I love cakes!
What's your fave cake flavor? 

In the next post I pop open a few of my favorite characters! A few frozen ones.. :)
Until next time, keep smiling and have a great day! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment