Friday 20 March 2015

Play Doh Sweet Shoppe Ice Cream Sundae Cart Unboxing

Play Doh Sweet Shoppe Ice Cream Sundae Cart Unboxing!
Hi friends, I recently unboxed a Play Doh Sweet Shoppe Ice Cream Sundae Cart. It was a lovely play doh set.
Go check out the video here:

I made some delicious icecream treats with this play doh set!
In this set you get:
Ice cream cart
Ice cream dish
2 Ice cream cones
Scoop
Roller
2 Ice cream bar sticks
Ice cream bar book mold
Extruder
2 cans of Confetti Play-Doh modelling compound
1 can of  Play-Doh plus compound

Here are some Play Doh ice cream treats I made:
I made 2 ice cream bars, 2 delicious ice cream cones and 1 scrumptious sundae!
I also made some toppings for them too!
Check out the video to see how I made these treats. 
My pony friend, helped and enjoys eating ice cream bars!

See you in the next post and video!

My next video is all FROZEN! 
Until next time, keep smiling and have a great day! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment