Friday 20 March 2015

♥ Elsa Olaf Anna Frozen Eggs ♥ Disney Frozen Surprise Eggs | where to buy disney frozen surprise eggs

♥ Elsa Olaf Anna Frozen Eggs ♥ Disney Frozen Surprise Eggs !

Hi friends, I posted a video up on YouTube popping open 6 Disney Frozen surprise eggs!

Want to watch? Please subscribe, like and share the video with your friends and loved ones! :D


Wow! I love Disney Frozen! How about you?
Who is your favorite character? I love them all!

In the video I open 6 Disney frozen surprise eggs, and I am surprised at what I get!
Each character comes with a round blue glittery disc, which they can stand on.

The first egg I open I get...

Anna! Hooray! She has her beautiful blue dress on, and a lovely purple cloak. Her hair is in 2 braids.


The next surprise we get...
Frozen Anna! 

This Frozen statue Anna is glittery and blue. Just like in the movie when Anna is frozen solid. 

The next surprise we get is...
Queen Elsa! 

I love her pose! Her blue sparkly gown and cape. Her hair is in a braid like it is in the movie. Yay for Queen Elsa!

The next surprise we get is..
Olaf!

Olaf is so cute and fun! He is standing on a lump of grass, and would probably be singing. We love Olaf!

The next surprise we get is...

Another Queen Elsa! That's 2 Queen Elsa. I don't mind, because she is so great!

The last surprise we get is...
Another Frozen glittery Anna! Hooray!

That's all from the Disney Frozen Surprise Eggs. I hope you enjoyed the surprises as much as I did.

The next post will be all about learning something new! Also animal sounds!

Until next time, keep smiling and have a great day! :D

(P.s if you're looking for Disney Frozen Surprise eggs, and live in New Zealand. They sell them at Farmers. Look in the toy section with all the other frozen toys. They retail for NZD$6, I think. )

If you live outside of NZ, you can buy them from Amazon too. Click here for the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment