Monday 23 February 2015

NEW Surprise Eggs Unboxing Avengers 2015 Thor Hulk Captain America Nick Fury

The latest video I open 4 Kinder Surprise eggs, want to see what I got?

Here is the video:



The first surprise egg I got:


Thor from the Avengers! He was very easy to assemble, I did initially have a bit of trouble putting the helmet together. By pressing his head down the spinner in his helmet will spin and will stop on a picture. The higher the number the better. You can battle other Avengers and whoever has the highest number wins. Well that's how I play anyway. 


In the next egg I got:


Captain America from the Avengers. You can push his head down and the spinner is similar to Thor's one. So you can battle each other. He came with a sticker for his shield.

In the next egg I got:

I got Nick Fury from the Avengers. He also has a spinner on his head too. 

The last egg I got:

The Hulk from the Avengers. He also has a spinner on his head too. I can battle them all and have a lot of fun! 

I had a lot of fun opening these kinder surprise eggs. Yay! 
Thanks for popping by. 

See you in the next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment